Toby Lorford owns and runs Lorfords Antiques alongside his partner Lesley. Starting with a small shop on Tetbury's Long Street, Toby's passion for the business has grown Lorfords into what it is today. Toby loves driving the rest of the team to distraction with his energy - and still has many plans for the future of Lorfords…
Facts about me:
- I studied Politics, Philosophy and Economics at York University.
- I spent my 20’s working in TV and public relations in London.
- Just before turning 30 I moved to Gloucestershire to start Lorfords.
- I love to cook and have a sweet tooth to rival no other!
- I have two children, Noah and Maya, a mad dalmation called Florence, and a leopard-like cat called Simba.
- My worst vice is beautiful clothes – the only thing to do with temptation is to yield to it.
- I live by the motto 'Just say yes and you can figure it out afterwards'… anything is possible with enough belief!